Plantable Seed Coloured Pencils (Set of 10)
Over 14-15 billion pencils are produced in the world each year. Made from 100% recycled newspaper, EcoKaari's Plantable Seed Coloured Pencils come in different colour shades that anyone will love to use!
It is ideal for all kinds of purposes – sketching, writing and drawing. From kids to artists, everyone will love these eco-friendly pencils! This box contains ten coloured pencils. Seeds are plugged to the pencil with the help of a capsule. What happens next? Watch your own luscious homegrown kitchen garden in full bloom within a few months!
Dimensions: 7.5" L
Product Details: Plantable fruits, flower and vegetable seed pencils with coloured lead inside. Sold in a set of 10 colours
How to use: Once the pencil is too short of using, put it in the pot with soil and manure. The capsule side should go inside the soil and tip upwards, this will allow the capsule to dissolve, and the seed will go inside the moist soil.
Usage and Care
EcoKaari's products are a great choice as your go-to everyday options. You can prolong the life of the products more by following some of our tips below.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed with others.
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
- When not in use, kindly keep the respective product stuffed with newspapers to maintain its shape and store in the original packing it came in.
For any help, please connect here
Repair and End of Life
'Closing the loop,' philosophy is essential to us.
Whenever your EcoKaari product needs repair (free lifetime) or is close to the end of its life cycle, please return it instead of throwing it away so that we take responsibility for safe disposal.
Please connect here
Personal & Corporate Gifting
GIFT OF CHANGE: Positive change with a significant impact on women's lives and the environment.
We at EcoKaari, welcome conscious customers and corporates like you and are so glad you want to become a part of this fantastic green journey with us!
For every occasion, for every client, personal or corporate, we have a plethora of UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN products. Our skilled artisans can customise the gifts according to your needs!
Please connect here
Country of Origin: Proudly Made in India 🇮🇳
Brand Owned and Marketed by: EcoKaari Private Limited
Registered Address: EcoKaari - Humanising Fashion. S.No 43/1/2/3/4B/5, Besides Swarajya Society, Ashiyana Chandrangan, NDA Road, Ganpati Matha, Warje Malwadi, Pune - 411058 (Maharashtra, India)
To contact us - click here
- Orders take 3 - 10 working days post dispatch from Pune to reach anywhere in India. In some cases, it might take more time, due to local restrictions and during special sale periods.
- Delivery times are approximate and is dependent on the Logistics Partners. Depending on your location, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays may not be considered business days.