We are proud to announce the formation of the EHF Development Foundation.
The Foundation is a Section 8 Company founded with our vision to Conserve our Nature and Enable Livelihoods.
Our 3 pillars of sustainable development are :
Through our ‘EcoKaari’s Upcycling Initiative - EcoKaari’s Plastic Offset and Livelihoods Generation Program’, we will be focusing (at present) on:
- Job creation and economic growth
- Awareness generation for schools, colleges and companies
- Upskill or skill-building programs such as Handloom Weaving for underprivileged women and youth
- Waste Management: single-use plastic bags, MLPs (Multi-layered Plastics), Vegan Leather and much more.
- Preserving and revival of Indian Heritage of Weaving using traditional Charkha and Handloom.
Companies under their Corporate Social Investment (CSI) can help us in creating a significant impact on the Environment by upcycling single-use waste plastic and enabling Livelihoods for artisans from humble backgrounds.
If you wish to donate in the name of the EHF Development Foundation:
Account details are as below:
Account number: 063088700000160
IFSC Number: YESB0000630
Bank Name and Branch: Yes Bank, Market Yard, Pune
Address: Yes Bank, Bazar Samiti Building, 582/D, Ground Flr, Market Yard, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Please note: Once you donate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for an 80G certificate, and kindly share all the necessary details in the mail.