EcoKaari’s Upcycling Experience Tour
Do you want a hands-on experience with sustainability? Come and Experience with EcoKaari’s Artisans the art of Upcycling single-use Waste Plastic on Charkha and Handloom!
We have two types of Tours:
- To see how we upcycle the single-use waste plastic: donation for the visit to our NGO: ₹350/- per person.
To experience the Upcycling Process (weaving) Fee: ₹1500 + 18% GST (₹ 1770/- per person). The fee includes:
- Raw materials
- A product made from the fabric that the participants weave on the Charkha and Handloom.
What: We will introduce how EcoKaari is upcycling single-use waste plastic using Charkha and Handloom. Waste plastic such as plastic carry bags, food wrappers of chips, biscuits, pulses, flour, glittery gift wrappers and old audio and video cassette tapes.
For whom: Individuals of all ages, groups, and backgrounds are welcome to EcoKaari’s Workshop; school and college students, individuals, and corporates.
Level: From beginners to advanced. We have an individual approach to each participant and can adjust our assistance to their level.
Equipment: We will provide all the raw materials
Where: EcoKaari’s Workshop, Warje, Pune
Capacity: 5 - 10 people; in the case of larger groups, we can create a special arrangement.
- To see: 20 - 30 mins
To experience: 1 - 3 hours - subject to individual and/or group's age and visit
To Book: Please fill the form here and we will get in touch with you.Location: EcoKaari - Humanising Fashion
Address - EcoKaari Workshop, S.No 43/1/2/3/4B/5, Besides Swarajya Society, Ashiyana Chandrangan, NDA Road, Ganpati Matha, Warje Malwadi, Pune - 411058 (Maharashtra, India)
(GPS - EcoKaari and Landmark Balaji General Store / Amrut Sweets)
Here is a schedule:
- Interact with our Team over refreshments and understand why EcoKaari – Humanising Fashion was started – the 5W and 1H (What, Why, When, Where, Who, and How).
- Work with Artisans:
- Segregation of waste plastic (pre-cleaned plastics)
- Cutting off the waste plastic using scissors
- Weaving on Charkha and Handlooms
- Observe the product designing and tailoring process of making the final EcoKaari Upcycled-Handwoven Products.
- You can also shop for EcoKaari’s Upcycled-Handwoven Products with a special discount code for all the workshop participants.
- We will provide all raw materials and equipment’s.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Individuals under 18 should be accompanied by their parents or an adult.
- For children below the age of 12, their parents must be present.
Terms and Conditions:
- If the workshop is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, alternative dates will be arranged.
- Materials provided for the workshop are for personal use only and are the copyright of EcoKaari, and must not be reproduced.
- The workshop is to be pre-booked.
To Connect: Please connect at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Call/Text or WhatsApp us at +91 9702422111 or +91 9910969297 and Business WhatsApp at 9022560305