Diary / Book Cover with Handmade Diary
IMPACT: 8-10 less Plastic Bags & Wrappers from going into the oceans & landfills!
Are you a bibliophile or a writer, or an artist? Or all in one? We have the perfect solution for you to keep your books and diaries from getting damaged while travelling. Add panache to your reading mood using UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED eko Diary/Book Cover. It also makes an ideal gift for any budding writer or artist or a special gift for your loved one!
It comes with a handmade paper diary!
- Colour: Multicolored
- Dimensions: 10” x 6” (fits an A5 size diary/book)
- Product Details: EcoKaari's UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED fabric is made from waste plastic on the outside, with sleeves on both sides to slide the book/ diary inside with button closure. The papers in the diary are handmade.
NOTE: This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in colour. These irregularities result from human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. Also, there might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen due to the screen resolution and photography effects.
Usage and Care
EcoKaari's products are a great choice as your go-to everyday options. You can prolong the life of the products more by following some of our tips below.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed with others.
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
- When not in use, kindly keep the respective product stuffed with newspapers to maintain its shape and store in the original packing it came in.
For any help, please connect here
Repair and End of Life
'Closing the loop,' philosophy is essential to us.
Whenever your EcoKaari product needs repair (free lifetime) or is close to the end of its life cycle, please return it instead of throwing it away so that we take responsibility for safe disposal.
Please connect here
Personal & Corporate Gifting
GIFT OF CHANGE: Positive change with a significant impact on women's lives and the environment.
We at EcoKaari, welcome conscious customers and corporates like you and are so glad you want to become a part of this fantastic green journey with us!
For every occasion, for every client, personal or corporate, we have a plethora of UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN products. Our skilled artisans can customise the gifts according to your needs!
Country of Origin: Proudly Made in India 🇮🇳
Brand Owned and Marketed by: EcoKaari Private Limited
Registered Address: EcoKaari - Humanising Fashion. S.No 43/1/2/3/4B/5, Besides Swarajya Society, Ashiyana Chandrangan, NDA Road, Ganpati Matha, Warje Malwadi, Pune - 411058 (Maharashtra, India)
To contact us - click here
- Orders take 3 - 10 working days post dispatch from Pune to reach anywhere in India. In some cases, it might take more time, due to local restrictions and during special sale periods.
- Delivery times are approximate and is dependent on the Logistics Partners. Depending on your location, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays may not be considered business days.