IMPACT: 35-40 less Plastic Bags & Wrappers from going into the oceans & landfills!
Carry your yoga bag with style with the UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED eko Yoga Bag. Our eye-catching colours will make sure to bring on the compliments while toting all of your most important items to the gym, studio or wherever you like to practice. Take your yoga bag anywhere, whether to travel by bike, car or metro, with the wide adjustable carry cotton strap! With extra pockets for keys and credit cards and a pop-out pocket for your water bottle, this bag truly has it all.
- Colour: Multicolored
- Capacity: Can fit 1 standard-size yoga mat and a 1ltr water bottle.
- Dimensions: 29” height, 6.5” diameter, 8.5” x 5” pocket in the front
- Product Details: EcoKaari's UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED fabric is made from waste plastic on the outside, unbleached cotton lining on the inside, cotton fabric drawstrings to open on the top, two adjustable cotton straps, an external pocket with drawstring closure and an internal zip pocket to keep your keys, card and cash safe.
Please note: The yoga mat inside the bag is only for representation purposes.NOTE: This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in colour. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen due to the screen resolution and photography effects.
Usage and Care
EcoKaari's products are a great choice as your go-to everyday options. You can prolong the life of the products more by following some of our tips below.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed with others.
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
- When not in use, kindly keep the respective product stuffed with newspapers to maintain its shape and store in the original packing it came in.
For any help, please connect here
Repair and End of Life
'Closing the loop,' philosophy is essential to us.
Whenever your EcoKaari product needs repair (free lifetime) or is close to the end of its life cycle, please return it instead of throwing it away so that we take responsibility for safe disposal.
Please connect here
Personal & Corporate Gifting
GIFT OF CHANGE: Positive change with a significant impact on women's lives and the environment.
We at EcoKaari, welcome conscious customers and corporates like you and are so glad you want to become a part of this fantastic green journey with us!
For every occasion, for every client, personal or corporate, we have a plethora of UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN products. Our skilled artisans can customise the gifts according to your needs!
Country of Origin: Proudly Made in India 🇮🇳
Brand Owned and Marketed by: EcoKaari Private Limited
Registered Address: EcoKaari - Humanising Fashion. S.No 43/1/2/3/4B/5, Besides Swarajya Society, Ashiyana Chandrangan, NDA Road, Ganpati Matha, Warje Malwadi, Pune - 411058 (Maharashtra, India)
To contact us - click here
- Orders take 3 - 10 working days post dispatch from Pune to reach anywhere in India. In some cases, it might take more time, due to local restrictions and during special sale periods.
- Delivery times are approximate and is dependent on the Logistics Partners. Depending on your location, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays may not be considered business days.