IMPACT: 10-15 less Plastic Bags & Wrappers from going into the oceans & landfills!
We throw away billions of utensils every year, and many of them end up in the environment. Join the BYO Cutlery Movement with us. Eco-Friendly and Hygienic, that’s UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED eko Cutlery Kit for you! Whether you are travelling or just going out to eat, carry your cutlery kit and say NO to single-use plastic. The kit consists of a wooden spoon, fork, a steel straw with a coconut fibre straw cleaner.
- Colour: White Yellow
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 3” (l x h)
- Product Details: EcoKaari’s UPCYCLED-HANDCRAFTED fabric made from waste plastic on the outside, inside lined with Muslin and a Jute string to wrap-close the cutlery kit!
NOTE: This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in colour. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen, due to the screen resolution and photography effects.
Usage and Care
EcoKaari's products are a great choice as your go-to everyday options. You can prolong the life of the products more by following some of our tips below.
- Spot clean only. Color may bleed if washed with others.
- Do not store or dry in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from extreme heat i.e., Dryers, Heaters, Iron etc.
- When not in use, kindly keep the respective product stuffed with newspapers to maintain its shape and store in the original packing it came in.
For any help, please connect here
Repair and End of Life
'Closing the loop,' philosophy is essential to us.
Whenever your EcoKaari product needs repair (free lifetime) or is close to the end of its life cycle, please return it instead of throwing it away so that we take responsibility for safe disposal.
Please connect here
Personal & Corporate Gifting
GIFT OF CHANGE: Positive change with a significant impact on women's lives and the environment.
We at EcoKaari, welcome conscious customers and corporates like you and are so glad you want to become a part of this fantastic green journey with us!
For every occasion, for every client, personal or corporate, we have a plethora of UPCYCLED-HANDWOVEN products. Our skilled artisans can customise the gifts according to your needs!
Please connect here
Country of Origin: Proudly Made in India 🇮🇳
Brand Owned and Marketed by: EcoKaari Private Limited
Registered Address: EcoKaari - Humanising Fashion. S.No 43/1/2/3/4B/5, Besides Swarajya Society, Ashiyana Chandrangan, NDA Road, Ganpati Matha, Warje Malwadi, Pune - 411058 (Maharashtra, India)
To contact us - click here
- Orders take 3 - 10 working days post dispatch from Pune to reach anywhere in India. In some cases, it might take more time, due to local restrictions and during special sale periods.
- Delivery times are approximate and is dependent on the Logistics Partners. Depending on your location, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays may not be considered business days.